https://www.alisaIsSuperAwesome.com

Friday, March 18, 2016

ALISA HAS ANOTHER OBSESSION! Friday Blogs!

Hello, everybody! It's me, again! 
I HAVE A NEW OBSESSION!
KITTEN CARDS!
(Ps, if you play, add me as a friend! My name is "SagepawIDK"! Send me a private message saying you found out through the blog and I'll gift ya ;) )
Kitten Cards is this app/online game where you collect (duh) Cards with cats on them! I currently have a rare one, which is a Neon Green Leela, only 
650-ish in the world! I was super excited when I got it, and literally jumped around like a maniac. (If anyone wants it, I'm trading it for a Neon Pink Jinx or 50k gold)
Anywho, sorry for not posting last week! All of us were busy with spring break and whatnot. 
               Love you all!
                                     -AlisaTheCat :3

No comments:

Post a Comment