https://www.alisaIsSuperAwesome.com

Friday, February 26, 2016

2 hour history video ^()^

Right now, its 9:04 p.m I'm supposed to be asleep by now by who cares?
(I'm supposed to watch this 2 hour history video for the history competition)
But its 2 hours........


I CAN'T FORCE MYSELF TO WATCH A 2 HOUR HISTORY VIDEO!!!

I'm trying to break it into sections (Each one is 30 minutes) But I can't even watch 5 minutes of this thing..... But I want to win....

That is a major problem.....

Lets just say I'm really bad during group practice with my team & get EVERY SINGLE ONE WRONG!! I don't think my coach thinks I can win XD WHYYYYYYYYY

Also, the test is on the 27th of February & its the 22nd.... I want to laugh & cry at the same time about this XD

Actually, I have the video on another tab & I only watched 7 seconds of the video.
Just 7 seconds....
I'm disappointed in myself XD 
Oh how my life hurts XD



So I heard that Alisa found 2 dead wasps/hornets it her LPS hideout.....
I'm not sure if this is the same reason why she wanted me to retrieve her LPS the next time I go to her house.....
Oh Alisa :')

2/26/16

So I finished the 2 hour video but I got distracted easily.. Heheh
Right now I'm watching the "History of China" video but as usual I got distracted @_@


Also I never made the Chemist Team (@_@;)
That test was hard.

Lol. This is random. I was bored last night & I made a Twitter for LPS Neon Studios
Right here: https://twitter.com/LPS_Neon_Studio

Ok. Updates!! (finally)

Since I have a history competition & a piano recital this weekend, I will NOT make a video.

We have not yet filmed Twisted because we were supposed to film this weekend but I forgot I had a piano recital & Alisa might go out of town.

No vlogs this weekend!

I have lots of projects to do right now so there might not be a video next weekend.


                  I SHALL BECOME A NINJA LIKE THIS CAT!!
                                                  ~ERIN




No comments:

Post a Comment