https://www.alisaIsSuperAwesome.com

Friday, February 19, 2016

FIF-TDFB


3:21 pm 2/19/16 
You probably wonder what FIF-TDFB means. It a shorter way to say "Finally it's Friday! The day for Blogs!!" 

Ahh.... Friday.

The day everybody has waited in suspense for. Friday! Many things happen on Fridays for Erin and I. 
What are those things, you may ask?
Well, for starters, Friday is simply associated with many good things! Like school being over with for 2 entire days. 
48 HOURS OF NO EDUCATION!
(Yes, it's an outrage. But it's a relieving outrage!)
And school not happening for 2 days is a huge thing for us. That means 48 hours to ourselves, to Neon Studios, to you guys, to countinue working on the super secret surprise. (Which, I have a suprise about the suprise! I'll tell you in a short while!) 


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! I will make sure to let Erin know about this idea I got literally right now.
 (3:14 central time 2/19/16) 
ITS A SPECTACULAR IDEA!
So, I was thinking that Erin and I (and maybe Madison, but she won't care about it probs. ) that we can post a weekend schedule of what we'll be doing on weekends. This way, you'll know if we'll be busy, or if we're going to Live Stream and such. 
So I will post my schedule in a bit.
Anywho, I'll countinue writing today's blog in a bit.
THE WRITERS BLOCK IS HORRIFIC.


12/16/19 9:05 pm
So nothing interesting happened after...
Now I'm watching the Big Bang Theory and checking Instagram...
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE!
-Alisa :3


No comments:

Post a Comment