https://www.alisaIsSuperAwesome.com

Friday, February 12, 2016

-Alisa

Hello! This is Alisa Zamora/Andrea/Lola/Lauren/ SO MANY CHARACTERS OMG

Sooooooooo.......
Super sorry I'm not as active as the rest of the team! I've been working on a super-secret *cough cough * WeBsItE *cough cough* video! You'll love it once you see it! I promise! ;)

Erin might marry Neko Atsume so I'll send out a couple of invitations!

Let's see......
Not much going on in my life atm so....

YOU'LL LOVE THE SUPER SECRET*cough cough* WeBsItE  *cough cough* Video!
I PROMISE!

I'm sorry for making this so short but um I'll make it up to you by posting a blog every Friday!
BYE LOVES! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND! SUB TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
LPS Neon Studios!
I would link it but I'm typing this from school and you tube is blocked :/
Life Sucks.
-Alisa The Cat

                                       I might marry Neko Atsume too....


No comments:

Post a Comment