https://www.alisaIsSuperAwesome.com

Friday, March 25, 2016

Pointless Games

                           Pointless Games: 

So Alisa, Madison & I have a new obsession (Again) 

http://www.pointless.com/

It takes you to very pointless websites. -_-

Weird right? 

BUT THERE IS NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! (At the time I'm typing this) 

Which means,

THE WEEKEND IS LONGER!!


But please bear with me as I'm making the script for Gemstone & a new series coming soon. 

(OH GOD THE SCHOOL WIFI IS SO SLOW!!)

Also, Alisa, Madison & I have the STAAR test next week. 
(Its the State Test)
If you don't know what it is, it just a really big & hard test. 
At least 40-50 question. Within a 4 hour time period for 2 days. 

2 DAYS!!

The first day is the Math portion & the second day is Reading (I think) 

Its going to be bad.....

But, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME WITH THE VIDEOS!! 
I know video production is slow but school is keeping us busy. 
I might post a little skit video tomorrow (Or over the weekend) so keep your eyes open. 
(BUT NO PROMISES) 


                              OMG THIS PHOTOSHOP XD

                                                 ~Erin



             ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MADISON!! (3/24)

No comments:

Post a Comment