https://www.alisaIsSuperAwesome.com

Friday, March 4, 2016

SPRING BREAK!!


       SPRING BREAK IS FINALLY HERE!

Yes Spring Break is finally here! Let's start off with the updates:

Madison is making some videos.

Alisa is vlogging a trip.

I'm making scripts, music videos, & Gemstone right now.

A new series is coming your way soon ^_^

Another series might come your way soon.

I'm in LOVE with this app called Tabby Cat right now. (Alisa is also in love with it. As seen in her blog)

Here are some pictures:






AHHH!!! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!
Alisa literally killed me when she showed me Tabby Cat XD
IT'S JUST TOO CUTE!!!


Also I have some news about the History Competition:
I GOT 3RD PLACE!!!!
WHOOOOTTTT!!!!

So here are our social media's: (I have no link because Iḿ typing this at school)

Twitter: @LPS_Neon_Studio

Instagram: @LPS.NeonStudios

Blogs: This one you are looking at right now!


Youtube: LPS Neon Studios

Vlogs: LPS Neon Vlogs

                                    Well, that's all for today ^_^

                                               ~Good Bye!
                                                    ~Erin





1 comment: