https://www.alisaIsSuperAwesome.com

Friday, March 4, 2016

TABBY CAT HAS TAKEN OVER! (Friday Blogs!)



Hello, everybody! It's Alisa... again!
Erin, Madison, and I have become addicted to Tabby Cat. It's a chrome extension we downloaded on our school laptops. Every time you open a new tab, a TABby cat pops up! Here are a few examples to the left.
<-------------------------
(You can even pet them! Super cute! :3)

Next week is spring break for us! So I will blog my trip to Eagle Pass/San Antonio (6-8 hour drive. Fun.) And I will also upload a music video I've been working on  for a bit lately. Oh and (woah I have a bunch of news! XD) I might do an animation to post on Neon Studios! Of course, I suck at drawing so it will be a computer animation. Also, I suck at animating in general so the chance of it being a little car driving around or the sun exploding in very little detail is fairly high. But, hey! An animation is an animation! 
(SO MANY THINGS TO SAY!)
You guys can now start sending us Fan E-Mail! lps.twisted2015@gmail.com  
We would allow you to send us normal fan-mail, but we don't have PO Boxes. Until then, EMAIL US! We love hearing from our fans, and how great you all are! 

I now feel sad. Idk why. Help me :(
 I'm randomly feeling depressed as Mirrors By Justin Timberlake plays.
 (My ELA teachers looooves him XD)

                              Goodbye My Lovelies! :D 
                                                                -Alisa The randomly depressed cat

No comments:

Post a Comment