https://www.alisaIsSuperAwesome.com

Friday, June 17, 2016

Hey, It's Alisa again!

Hey guys! So right now I'm visiting my dad in (basically) Mexico. But as soon as I get back (6/20/16) I'm going to begin making short films! My music video skills don't exist, so I've decided this is best for your mental health! ;) I will be in a theatre production starting on 6/20/16 but it's only a week long and the practices are about half a day. So, in my free time I will write scripts (memorize some too) and film! :) I assure you, these will be the best shows you've ever watched! :) 

HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA EVER OKAY IM GOING TO ASK ERIN THEN ILL TELL YOU ALL IF SHE AGREES!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR READING OUT TERRIBLE BLOGS! 😘 HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
-Alisa the amazing cat

No comments:

Post a Comment