https://www.alisaIsSuperAwesome.com

Sunday, June 5, 2016

SUMMER IS HERE!!

SUMMER IS HERE!!
You know what that means?

MORE LPS VIDEOS!!

(Sorry for not posting in 2 months but I was VERY busy)

But I got some news concerning the videos.

Video production will be cut short this summer.
(I'M SORRY!)

I'm going to the Philippines in 2 weeks and I can't make any videos for the whole summer
(Yeah. Staying in the Phills for the whole summer)

But.

I will vlog.

AND THAT IS A PROMISE!

I know when my cousins came I promised but that never happened.

BUT THIS TIME I WILL VLOG BECAUSE THE PHILIPINES IS AWESOME!!!!
(Very loyal Pinoy right here)

So I will dedicate these 2 weeks to making videos!!!

What videos you say?

(It's a secret!)
(Pets you)




Good Bye!
~Erin

P.S. Ahh! Why didn't this post? Sorry for being 2 days late! I sore I posted this on Friday!

EDIT: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ct7fqMu_WSK7QnYrGBKvOEwIiFWZBXsMZ7NNM7mxvQ0/edit
Here is a link to a google doc that has information about us :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment